Natural Treatment for Reducing Wrinkles & Anti Ageing Effects - Skin Care Herbal and Natural Ways
As you age, your body makes less collagen and elastin, which keep skin strong, flexible, and resilient. The antioxidants in vitamin C may boost the amount of collagen and minimize fine lines, wrinkles, and scars. Vitamin C is in some skin care products such as creams and lotions. Start the day off like with a warm cup of ginger tea. Mix some shredded ginger and honey into some hot water. A cup of this tea is loaded with anti-aging benefits. Honey has natural anti-bacterial properties and helps reduce inflammation.
Facial wrinkles can range from fine lines to deep creases and folds and can appear anywhere on your face. Most wrinkles begin in the areas where you make repetitive facial expressions — the vertical lines between your brows, horizontal lines on your forehead, and series of lines that radiate from your lips.
Easy Natural Home Remedies ::
Lemon juice in combination with honey is also a very effective remedy for ageing skin because honey has a soothing action. Mix one teaspoon each of lemon juice and honey and massage it into your skin. Keep for 20 minutes and then wash with warm water. Here are some more remedies for ageing skin.
Natural Remedies : Steps Have to Do ::
- Mix the Yogurt, Lemon Juice, Honey, and Turmeric Together.
- Carefully cut the Vitamin E Capsule from its tip and gently pour the Oil present inside into the pack. Mix well.
- Apply this all over the face.
- Leave it for 10-15 minutes and rinse off with warm water.
Few More Uses for Healthy Skin ::
- Olive Oil - Olive oil is another natural and effective home remedy for wrinkles.
- Lemon juice - This Vitamin C rich fruit can be a great way to treat wrinkles naturally.
- Aloe vera
- Drink water
Few Things Dos and Avoid to Reduce Anti Ageing Effects ::
- Protect your skin from the sun every day.
- Apply self-tanner rather than get a tan.
- If you smoke, stop.
- Avoid repetitive facial expressions.
- Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet.
- Drink less alcohol.
- Exercise most days of the week.
- Cleanse your skin gently.
:: Disclaimer ::
The sole purpose of these posts is to provide information about the tradition of health care & ayurveda. This information is not intended for use in the diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease. If you have any serious acute or chronic health concern, please consult a trained health professional who can fully assess your needs and address them effectively. Check with your doctor before taking herbs or using essential oils when pregnant or nursing.