Natural Cure for Skin Care - Benefits to Use Natural Treatments
Our Skin is the largest organ we possess so looking after it is very important. We need to avoid harmful chemical treatments and instead turn to the wonderful herbs, our Mother Nature provided us. Everybody wants to get perfect skin with glowing, gorgeous results. But we normally follow the rules with wrong way and trying experimental harmful chemicals, synthetic beauty products that can cause more harm effects than good results.
Make your skin happy naturally. Now if you have precious natural nourishers, all you need to do is start using them and see how your skin comes back to life and becomes super soft in minutes.
Few Natural Care Remedies for Glowing Skin :: (Make Your Skin Happy Naturally) ::
1. Honey :: Honey when taken internally and externally is excellent for the skin. For combination to dry skin types, take one teaspoon of honey and massage on the skin daily. Leave it on for about 10 minutes and then wash. Pat dry and you will see that not only is your skin softer but also glowing. Make sure you use raw honey both internally and externally in order to reap maximum benefits. Organic raw honey is easily available everywhere nowadays.
2. Aloe Vera :: This modest plant can be grown practically everywhere - gardens, pots, terraces, etc - and is an excellent rejuvenator for undernourished skin. Scrape out the gel from the leaf, mash it and massage onto the skin. Let it sit there for 10 minutes and wash the skin with cold water and pat dry. Your skin will be rejuvenated naturally. Aloe vera soothes your skin, especially in summers when it faces the sweltering heat.
3. Milk :: personally love this ingredient. Not only does it softens and nourishes the skin but also makes it sensuous and helps in de-tanning. Wipe your skin with full fat milk twice a day or just splash a small bowlful of cold milk on your skin and pat dry. Milk is known to be one of the best moisturisers for your skin. This one's a great home remedy for those who have a dry skin. Ensure that you apply it regularly.
4. Avocado :: The healthy fruit with aphrodisiac properties works wonders for dry skin. Mash an avocado and apply it onto a clean skin, slowly massaging it. Leave it on for a minimum of 15 minutes before you wash off with milk and then water. Full of healthy fats, vitamins and antioxidants, avocadoes are great for your skin health. Using avocado oil is also one of the best options to keep your skin healthy. Eating avocadoes is also one way to help your skin glow.
5. Banana :: Common man's moisturiser and nourisher, never underestimate this fruit. Mash a ripe banana and massage the skin with the pulp. Even the driest of skins will thank you for it. Banana contains moisture, potassium and vitamins E and C, which are responsible for promoting clear skin. Use a ripe banana as it has more beneficial effects that unripe one.
6. Almond :: Whether you are using pure almond oil or almond paste, both are excellent sources of Vitamin E, providing nourishment for your skin externally. For dehydrated and dry skin, first massage the face with one teaspoon almond oil and then make a paste of 10 almonds mixed with a little milk and scrub it gently onto the skin. Wash the face with milk and then water. Not only will this help patchy skin but will give the skin an youthful texture, something we are all in constant search of.
7. Olives :: Olive is an excellent source of vitamins. Take three to four mashed olives and apply it onto the skin and let it dry. Wash off with cold water and pat dry. It will help restore the skin's natural pH. Olives or olive oil has long been known for their health and skin benefits. Olive oil is packed with anti-ageing antioxidants and hydrating squalene, making it amazing for hair and skin health along with nails.
8. Papaya :: Natural humble fruit and have used it time and time again on my skin in various treatments, and they have all given positive results. Take mashed papaya and massage it onto the skin for five minutes. Wash the skin with milk and then water and see how clarified and soft your skin feels in minutes. Papaya nourishes the skin; thanks to the presence of vitamin A and papain enzyme, it helps remove dead skin cells and inactive proteins, thus rejuvenating your skin.
9. Sugar :: Sugar is an excellent skin softener. For best results, mix the grains with either curd or fresh cream to bring back life to the driest of all skins. Take one teaspoon of shakkar and mix with one teaspoon of malai and gently massage onto the skin. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then wash with cold water. Sugar scrubs have long been used for their abrasive nature that helps exfoliate the skin and help it to glow.
10. Figs :: It is one of my all-time favourites. Take two figs (anjeer) and mash them. Mix in with a little milk and gentle rub on the face for one to two minutes. Wash the face with water and pat dry. This remedy will help remove all the toxins on your skin and help it glow better. the mildly abrasive nature of figs help keep the skin healthy. Make sure you use this face pack regularly to reap maximum benefits. Make sure it suits your skin. Try a sample of this pack on your hand and see if it does not react.
Reasons to Use Natural Beauty Products for Skin Care ::
1. Earth-Friendly -
Products made from conventionally produced ingredients can have a negative environmental impact. The manufacturing of chemical-heavy health and beauty products puts those chemicals, and many more, into the air and water, and even more go down your drain in your own home. When ingredients for natural health and beauty products are farmed and manufactured organically, fewer chemicals are put into the air and water.
2. Avoid Irritation -
Chemicals, artificial colors, and fillers in skin care products and makeup can cause redness, irritation, and breakouts. Many people are even allergic to chemicals commonly found in conventionally produced products. Natural makeup, skin care products, and body products work with your skin instead of against it.
3. Save Your Nose -
Artificial fragrances are designed to cover up the smell of other chemicals used in traditional health and beauty products. The effect is that you have a chemical to cover up another chemical, and all those chemical smells can cause headaches in many people. Natural health and beauty products smell like their natural ingredients, not a cocktail of chemicals. Natural health and beauty products scented with natural essential oils can even provide aromatherapy.
4. No Strange Side Effects -
Parabens are used in conventionally produced health and beauty products as a preservative to extend the shelf life of products. Parabens, however, are synthetic and mimic your body’s natural hormones. Many people worry that this can alter the functions of your body’s endocrine system. Artificial ingredients like parabens may help a product do one thing well, but there could be possible side effects that are still being uncovered. Natural health and beauty products use natural preservatives, such as grapefruit seed extract, that won’t affect your body. And while some people have allergies to a few natural ingredients (lanolin, which comes from wool, is an allergen for some) the effects are much more understood than the ones from synthetic ingredients.
5. Gentler Over Time -
Many natural products work better than their conventional counterparts because they don’t contain unnecessary fillers or irritants. And while some unnatural products may seem to work better with the first try, over the long-term, the harmful chemicals that made your skin feel cleaner or your hair feel smoother may actually cause damage.
:: Disclaimer ::
The sole purpose of these posts is to provide information about the tradition of health care & ayurveda. This information is not intended for use in the diagnosis, treatment, cure or prevention of any disease. If you have any serious acute or chronic health concern, please consult a trained health professional who can fully assess your needs and address them effectively. Check with your doctor before taking herbs or using essential oils when pregnant or nursing.